Ogimaawabiitong is dedicated and committed to “Excellence in all that we do”. The ethics, along with the Seven Teachings, speak to how the organization operates: in relation to interaction among clients, staff, members and other stakeholders. The Ogimaawabiitong code of ethics and teachings reflect in both decision-making and service delivery.
Do you want to work for a healthcare organization that changes people’s lives? One that not only cares deeply about clients but also values that its employees are its greatest Gifts!
Examples of Support:
- Unique health services organization
- The supportive management team and collaborative work environment
- Family Culture
- Innovative environment
- Enriched job fulfilment and
- We offer a competitive compensation package, and exceptional opportunities for career growth
- A retirement savings plan with company contributions
- Analyze clients’ capabilities and expectations related to life activities through observation, interviews and formal assessments
- Develop intervention programs to address clients’ needs related to self-care, work and leisure activities
- Maintain clients’ records as per college and KCA guidelines.
- Establish personalized care plans while working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Consult and advise on health promotion programs to prevent disabilities and maximize independent function in all life activities.
- Work collaboratively with community-based service providers and agencies to meet identified needs and enhance care delivery.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- A sound knowledge of normal/abnormal child development
- Ability to use a wide range of assessment tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Occupational Therapy Theories
- Ability to work creatively with clients both individually and in group settings
- Sensitivity to the needs of parents/caregivers and the ability to support and involve them in programming
- Good communication skills
- Must be willing to travel as per program needs;
- Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records Search;
- Applicants should possess a valid driver’s license/insurance, and vehicle
We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our clients and within KCA. Discover What’s Possible!
Please forward your resume and cover letter and three references by Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 4:30pm to:
Human Resource Department
Kenora Chiefs Advisory
P.O. Box 349- 240 Veterans Drive, 3rd Floor
Kenora ON P9N 3X4
Fax: 807-467-2656 Email: email@example.com
We thank all that apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
** Traditional practices involve burning sacred medicines including tobacco, sweetgrass, sage and cedar within the work setting **